Visit CCB by clicking here.
What is The Online Community?
As an Online Member at Sugar Grove Church, you are welcome to use and become part of our online community. When you log in, you will be able to see your own profile information, the groups you are participating in, and easily communicate with other members, and much more! You can update your profile information and make sure that our records are correct. Also, you can post your picture on your profile and update your privacy settings so others can communicate with you better. If you don’t have login access yet, you can request it here. We hope you enjoy the online community!
How Do I Use The Online Community?
The best way to see what the SGC online community is about, is to visit the website and use your login and password and “look around”. If you decide you don’t want to be part of the community, you can at any time request to be “unlisted” and merely discontinue using it. It works as a personal calendar, a church calendar, a program of events, and a communication tool between members and groups.
Is My Information Private?
While our website is public and contains anyone who is on our mailing list our online community is private. Only those who have a login and password assigned to them can join in. After your request has been accepted, you will be given login and password information. You can decide whether to participate and whether your information will be “listed” or unlisted to other Online Members. Unlisted information is not seen by anyone beyond our staff and key leaders with administrative privileges.
What Are The Guidelines For Use?
Please protect the privacy of fellow members! Violating any of these guidelines will result in blocked access. By becoming an Online Community Member, you agree to the following rules of use:
- The Online Community is intended for personal and ministry use. It is not for solicitation of any kind. Do not use it for business purposes or for ministry, groups, etc. outside of the Sugar Grove Church community.
- Protect the privacy of members by not giving their phone number etc., to others outside of the Online Community. If you would like someone’s number and they are “unlisted”, please ask them directly. Sugar Grove Church cannot give out this information without prior consent. Our leaders use this private information with care.
- Do not send emails that are not necessary and requested, e.g. jokes, stories, petitions, etc. Use the Online Community with care and courtesy for personal and friendly communication. Even if it’s interesting, funny or important, do not send unsolicited information. Do not add members to email lists outside the Online Community without prior consent.
- Members who engage in discussions are not to “slam” other groups, churches or organizations or attempt to solicit members for outside groups or organizations. Keep the Online Discussions and emails personal, positive and profitable.
- Online Members who become inactive at Sugar Grove Church or who do not follow these guidelines and/or abuse the Online Community, will have their login access blocked.
- Members are to inform the web administrator of any problems so a resolution can be found at Info@sugargrovechurch.com